What it’s Like to Work with Us
We know that our success relies on courageous people who seize opportunities and turn them into results. This is why we encourage our teams to be passionate about their objectives, challenge conventional thinking and share their local recipes for success and learnings with the whole company. It is only through their input, ideas and honest feedback that we can learn and leverage the full potential of our team.
Because of our rather small size compared to larger pharmaceutical companies, each of our employees can have a huge impact – whether they work in the medical area, sales force, business intelligence or the IT department. This is why everybody at Daiichi Sankyo rolls up their sleeves and gets things done, even if this means that they sometimes have to go beyond their usual duties.
Our focus on our customers’ needs and the added value that we can achieve for patients provide us with a clear sense of purpose and energy. They are also the reason why we are motivated to pursue our goals and why we are a key player in the cardiovascular field. At the same time it puts us in an ideal position to achieve the same in oncology with its promising product pipeline.
We also believe in the importance of developing the whole employee, beyond the day-to-day roles and objectives within the company. We host events as such as the ACTIVE You festival as an opportunity to pause, catch up and take some time to focus on the whole person to develop a strong sense of wellbeing. This focus on each individual is what we need to succeed and continue to provide the best outcomes for patients.
Sounds like you?
- Do you want to be more than a number?
- Do you want to have an actual impact on the company you work for and - in the end - on patients’ lives?
- Would you like to have a loyal employer that helps you to develop your potential by entrusting you with responsibility?
- Are you looking for a truly diverse team that welcomes your contribution?
- Would you like to work at a company that strives to adapt to your requirements, e.g. in terms of flexible working models or mobility concepts?
If you have answered these questions with yes, then you might be the ideal addition to our team. Please check out our current vacancies.
DSC/20/0286 - June 2021