Joint Working with Daiichi Sankyo
Joint Working – Patient benefit
Daiichi Sankyo is committed to working with the NHS to improve patient healthcare. We believe that better patient care can be achieved through Joint Working with the NHS.
In Joint Working, the NHS and industry organisations pool skills, experience and / or resources for the joint development and implementation of patient centred projects and share a commitment to successful delivery.
For this reason Daiichi Sankyo support and actively implement the principles of Joint Working, as laid out by the Department of Health and the ABPI.
Our Executive Summaries demonstrate how our relationship with the NHS is a transparent, consultative and problem solving partnership to help deliver better care in areas of mutual interest. Read our executive summaries
Daiichi Sankyo is working on a number of Joint Working initiatives with the NHS. Learn more about the outcomes and benefits for patients from Joint Working programmes. Read our Case Studies.
Joint Working Guidance
Joint Working is an increasingly important part of the relationship between the NHS and pharmaceutical organisations.
The new ABPI guide, which is supported by the Department of Health and NHS Confederation, provides a quick reference for those who are considering launching new schemes.
Both the NHS and the ABPI publish guidance materials on Joint Working
- Joint Working – A Quick Start Reference Guide for NHS and Pharmaceutical Industry Partners
- Moving Beyond Sponsorship: Interactive toolkit for Joint Working between the NHS and the pharmaceutical industry
- Clause 1.1 and 18.5: ABPI Code of Practice for the Pharmaceutical Industry Second 2012 edition
- DH Best Practice Guidance on Joint Working between the NHS and the pharmaceutical industry and other relevant commercial organisations
- A Common Understanding: Guidance on Joint Working between NHS Scotland and the pharmaceutical industry 2003
- Guidance for Partnership Working between NHS Organisations, Primary Care Contractors, the Pharmaceutical Industry and the Allied Commercial Sector in Wales 2004
Working with Daiichi Sankyo
For further information on existing Joint Working projects or to explore Joint Working opportunities with Daiichi Sankyo please email us on email@example.com and include your contact details, either telephone number or email address, so that we can get back in touch with you.